Friday, July 24, 2009

Working in Miami

Although I don't like to think about it because my summer break will be gone before I know it, here's where I work...

and here's where Chad works.
In other news...I hope to have a few more recipes up soon. Chad's been working hard to eat healthy lately. I'm trying to be supportive by not making a lot of food that he's trying to avoid. This is a struggle for me. I love food. The main reason I eat is because I enjoy the flavor, not because I'm hungry. It's not like I'm completely deprived, we do go out once a week and eat whatever we want....at least I have one really good meal to look forward to. Needless to say, I haven't really been cooking much during this healthy eating kick. I do, however, have a few recipes that I'm dying to try that look really really good. Hopefully I can try a few out when I'm in Okc next weekend and then share them with you.

No comments: