Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Kitchen Must Have


If I had a lot of money, I think I'd buy one of these for everyone I know!!! Chad and I received this waffle iron as a wedding gift and have enjoyed it so much...we have waffles at least once a week. This waffle iron is so easy to use and the waffles turn out perfect every time! If you don't already have one of these, put it on your wish list...you'll love it! I'd also recommend getting it from Bed Bath and Beyond. Ours quit working and I took it back to see if they could do anything and they gave me a new one! No questions asked...even though we've had it for a while, used it a lot, and I didn't have a receipt or the box! They were very friendly and apologized for the inconvenience. What customer service! Thank you Bed Bath and Beyond! I'm so excited we get to have waffles again!!!

*I try to make healthier foods. Though they don't taste quite as good, this is how I make the waffles. I like the Wheat Waffle Mix (I can't remember which brand) and I just follow the measurements on the box only I use applesauce instead of oil and eggs. I also add some cinnamon and vanilla. I either mix in blueberries or add them on top after it has finished cooking. They aren't as tasty as the real recipe, but they're pretty good for being healthy.

2 comments:

mgoff said...

Amanda, I need to place an order for your store. We should talk sometime so I can get some things going before the summer is over and you go back to work!

Amanda Isaacs said...

Sounds great Mindy! I'll call you soon. I miss you guys!!