Monday, July 27, 2009

Short Weekend


Last weekend Chad worked on Saturday and was on call Sunday. Saturday I sewed like a crazy person and then went to our softball games. Sunday we went to church...love it! After church we went to Ozark, MO to meet Chad's parents, Megan, and Ryan at....go ahead and drool...Lambert's. We had planned on spending the day with them, but Chad got a call and we had to come back early. After we got back, we just spend the day relaxing.

I did find a new resale shop in Joplin last week. It's not quite as good as the ones I used to go to in Oklahoma City, but it's not bad. If you know me very well, you know my weakness is designer jeans. I love them. However, I can't really justify spending $200 on a pair of jeans. That's why I think resale shops are so great! I'm not above shopping here...especially at the really nice ones. I can swap out my clothes that I'm not going to wear anymore and get something that I really want without spending much at all. I don't like to have extra things cluttering up my space. If I'm not going to wear it anymore, I want it out. If I'm not going to use it or wear it, I want someone else to...whether that means reselling it or giving it away. Speaking of giving...I'll tell you about Sunday's sermon tomorrow.

No comments: