Thursday, February 10, 2011

8 weeks

February 6th. 8 weeks!



Haven't been making the bed lately or really doing any housework. I'm really wondering how people that already have kids have the energy to do anything when they're pregnant. Um do you notice anything about this picture? My belly is sticking out even more! Woah! I've been taking these pictures first thing in the morning, before I eat or drink anything. At this point I'm starting to wonder if there is more than one in there. I don't feel like I should be showing at this point.

Symptoms: Big belly. I can't button any of my pants anymore. Thankfully I bought a BeBand last week. It has been a lifesaver. I don't know what I would have been able to wear to work this week if I didn't have one. Best $16.99 I've spent so far. Basically you wear it over your pants and you can wear your pants undone. Ahhh. Again, we had another snow storm this week. I only had to go to school Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday was long because we had parent teacher conferences, but I had the rest of the week off after that. This really couldn't have come at a better time. I don't know how I'm going to manage when I have to go back for a full week. I've been sleeping quite a bit. I tend to fall asleep at 7:30 right in the middle of my favorite shows. I can't fight it.

Food: Still pretty nauseated. I still have a lot of food aversions. I'm sticking to the bland for now, but I'm able to tolerate the thought of some foods. I think my nausea is getting better. Hopefully.

Baby: He/She is the size of a medium green olive (1 inch). New organs (liver, spleen, and gallbladder) are forming. The head has straightened out and the ears are more prominent. He or she is also making spontaneous movements of his or her arms and legs now that minuscule muscles are beginning to develop. Our little athlete :)

Thoughts: I got to have my first ultrasound this week!!!! It was so incredible to actually see the tiny little heartbeat. Check out my ultrasound post.

Favorite:
Actually the BeBand is my favorite for this week, but I don't have a picture of it. I did make it out to Old Navy Monday night. Everything was an additional 30% off. Since I'm trying to keep it a secret at work for now and I'm already busting out of my clothes, I took advantage of the sale. I bought 4 looser fitting shirts that aren't so snug against my body. The sweaters were $3.50 and the other shirts were $5. I was so thankful to find a few bargain things to help me get by.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: