Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday

I'm taking a break from sewing and thought I'd share a few things...
1. The coupon for a flatbread sandwich. I get some good coupons every now and then. I'll start passing them along to you.
2. The video at the bottom of my page. I came across this and thought it was pretty funny. I don't know how to link it into one of the blog entries, so for now it's just at the bottom of my page.
3. Here's a picture of the quilt I'm working on. It's pretty big and I couldn't quite get it all in the picture, but you get the general idea. The sashing is a diagonal black and white plaid and the back is solid black. I'm hand tying the corners this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll hand sew the binding and then it will be finished!4. I'm also adding some coupon links over in the link section. The radio stations offer a 1/2 off coupon every week. Sometimes they are really good. I did this all the time in OKC. So far I've only found one that does it in Joplin.

No comments: