Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Favorite of Mine in Miami


Hamburgers the KuKu is one of my absolute favorite places to eat in Miami. Basically they are like an old hamburger diner. It's pretty small, but they have really good burgers, blizzards like Dairy Queen, and fried anything you can think of (pickles being my favorite). The building is a big kuku clock. Miami has several unique things, this being one of them. I'll share some more throughout the summer and give you a glimpse of where I'm living.

Also, if you'll notice over on the left of my page there's a link to ecompliments. This is a great place to write and read reviews of places near you. I think it's fairly new so if you don't find your favorite place, go ahead and add it. It's also a great site to read reviews and see what other people think.

2 comments:

danielle said...

i like this idea! show us your favorite miami places! miss you.

Shara said...

Mmmm! I love fried pickles!!