Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sopapilla Cheesecake

YUM! I love this stuff! I'm not sure where the recipe came from originally. I wish I could give credit to whomever came up with it. I've had this several times, but I can't remember the first time I had it. I kinda think it may have been Stacy who made it in college, but forgive me if that's wrong. In any case, if you don't already have the recipe, here it is...

Sopapilla Cheesecake
Ingredients:
2 cans crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 pkgs of 8oz cream cheese
1 stick butter


Directions:
Use a 9 x 13 glass pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Press one can of crescent rolls into the bottom of the pan...like a crust. Mix all the cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar, and the teaspoon of vanilla until it's smooth and creamy. Spread the mixture over the crescent dough in the pan. Cover the mixture with the other can of rolls. Melt the butter and stir in the rest of the sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the top and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

danielle said...

yea, i give stacy credit for that recipe too! yum!!! but, your chocolate chip cookie cheesecake is pretty amazing too! you get all that credit!!! :)

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

it was me!! I LOVE that stuff... I should make that soon!

Becki Kuhl said...

Leslie made this for us after we had Rider...delish! Thanks Stacy for passing along the recipe! Makes me want to make it too!