Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Mom's Belated Birthday Party

Last weekend we went to Oklahoma City for a quick trip to see my family. We were all out of the country and unable to celebrate my mom's birthday on August 12th. My brother and Keely were in Africa. Chad and I were in Mexico. We were finally able to meet up last weekend. It was a short trip, but it was time well spent. We had dinner Saturday night at Lottinville's in Edmond. I hadn't been there since they moved. If you haven't been, you need to go. Its a really neat building and the food is excellent. I highly recommend it. I have such a wonderful family and I'm so thankful for any amount of time I get to spend with them. I think they are the greatest and I love them! I am constantly reminded of how blessed I have been to have such a good family.

No comments: