Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cheesy Ranch Corn Dip



My friend Danielle has made this a few times and I LOVE it! It's one of my absolute favorite dips. It goes great with a football game and a Route 44 Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic! Try it, I promise it's good!


Ingredients:
2 cans of Mexicorn, drained
8 oz Sour Cream
8 oz Cream Cheese
8 oz Monterrey Jack shredded cheese
8 oz Cheddar cheese
1 package of dry Ranch dressing mix
1 chopped jalapeno
Garlic Salt


By the way, if you like this, you should check out Danielle's blog. She posts new recipes every week and they always sound so good.

3 comments:

mgoff said...

I had forgotten about this recipe! MMMMMMMM.....sounds good!

danielle said...

yum!!! seriously, i love this recipe! thanks for the "shout out" to my blog! :) i think i am going to have to make this recipe soon... remember the first time you had it at that crossings sunday school party!!!

Amanda Isaacs said...

Yes I do remember Dan. I think I nearly ate the entire bowl. I wish you girls could come over and enjoy some with me. I miss you guys! Talk to you soon.