Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally Finished!!

Yea! I am finally finished with my last two quilts! I love sewing, but I think I've learned my lesson. The fabric that the lady sent me to use on this one was super stretchy and slinky....meaning that it's difficult to sew things together without it slipping and sliding all over the place. Not to mention the table that I use to sew on is round so it all just kept sliding off the table. Major aggravation on this one. BUT, I'm really pleased with how they turned out. They're super soft and comfortable. I've been sending her pictures along the way and she really likes it. It's all good, I'm just glad to have them finished! Now I don't feel like I have to come home from work and work some more. I've taken the quilts off of my etsy store for now. I'm going to take a break for a week or so and then I'm going to work on some glass etching. If you are thinking about ordering any of the etched glass for Christmas, let me know. If you're in Okc, I can bring it up when I come for Thanksgiving. Then you won't have to pay for shipping.

No comments: