Sunday, February 15, 2009

Danielle's Valentine's Day Quiz

Happy Valentine's Day!

I enjoyed reading Danielle's answers, so I thought I'd post this one too. The questions are copied from her blog.

What are your middle names? Suzanne and Oliver

How long have you been together? Since September 2005...so almost 3 1/2 years. We've been married 6 months and 6 days.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Maybe a couple of weeks. We both knew we liked each other pretty soon after we met.

Who asked who out? Chad. He asked me to go to the fair with him and I couldn't resist.

How old were each of you when you met? I was 24 and he was 26.

How old are each of you now? I am 28 and he'll be 30 soon.

How long did you date before becoming engaged? Over 2 1/2 years.

How tall are each of you? I am 5'3. He's 6' something...he's watching a basketball game right now, so I'm not going to ask.

Whose siblings do you see the most? We don't see either as much as I'd like. I guess we probably see mine more??? I don't know. However, the last couple of times I've seen my family, Chad wasn't with me.

Do you have any children together? Nope....just us.

What about pets? No.

Did you go to the same school? No. I went to OBU. Chad went to NSU for a degree in engineering and then to OU HSC for his Doctorate in Pharmacy.

Are you from the same hometown? Nope. I'm from OKC. He's from Tahlequah.

Who is the smartest? Um...that would be Chad. He's very smart.

Who is the most sensitive? Me. I don't remember being sensitive until the last few years. Sometimes my hormones kick in and I get my feelings hurt over really insignificant things...then it's like my whole world is caving in. I HATE it when I get in these little funks.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Well, there's not much of a selection in Miami. Our favorite place is definitely Milagros....it's Mexican. Other than that, we eat at home most of the time.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? I don't have a map in front of me, but I think Playa Del Carmen (Mexico) is farther than Vegas??? Our honeymoon was in Playa Del Carmen. I can't wait to go back!

Who does the cooking? Me. I don't really make anything fancy, but I try to have dinner ready when Chad comes home. He does the grilling though. Anytime we have steak or chicken on the grill, he takes care of it. I love those nights.

Who is more social? It depends on who we are with. If I'm around people I know, it's probably pretty even. If we're with Chad's friends or people I don't know, he's more social. Sometimes it takes me a while to warm up to people.

Who is the neat-freak? Probably me. Chad keeps things pretty clean, but I like to have everything in it's place.

Who hogs the bed? Chad hogs the bed. I hog the covers.

Who wakes up earlier? I do, but not by choice. I have to be at work 2-3 hours before he does. I HATE getting up early, especially knowing that he gets to sleep. I can't wait until summertime!

Who has the bigger family? Chad. He has 3 sisters. I have one brother.

How do you spend the holidays? If by holidays, you mean Christmas, we spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day with his family. Hopefully this continues to work out for every Christmas. I really don't want to do the every other year thing.

Who is more jealous? Probably me. I get jealous over the small stuff like when he's playing games on his iphone, I want to play too. I also get pretty jealous over the remote control sometimes. He likes to have it ALL THE TIME. Most of the time it's ok because we usually agree on what to watch. I just feel like however much time he spends watching UFC, he should have to spend equal amount of time watching girly shows with me.

How long did it take to get serious? Good question. I don't know that I can answer that one. I think we were pretty serious from the beginning.

Who eats more? Chad, but I can come pretty close.

Who sings better? We are both awesome! HA!

Who’s older? Chad

Who does the dishes? Me, but someday we'll have a dishwasher! Most days I don't mind. The warm water and the smell of dish soap is kinda relaxing. However, there are some days that I just want to sit down and not mess with all of it. Chad does wash the blender when he makes his protein shakes, which I appreciate.

Who snores? Neither of us, thankfully.

Who’s better with the computer? Chad, for sure.

Who drives? Most of the time I do. I'm the least likely to get pulled over. However, sometimes he'll take the wheel. I'm pretty sure my driving drives him crazy.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who eats more sweets? We both eat too many sweets.

No comments: