Saturday, March 5, 2011

11 Weeks!

11 Weeks!
Sunday, February 27th



Keep in mind, these pictures are a week late. I take the picture sometime during the beginning of the week and then I reflect on the week and write the post at the end of the week. So this is actually what I looked like last week.

Food: I've been able to eat a few more things this week. My appetite is slowly coming back. I've gained about 2 1/2 - 3 pounds total so far. That really surprises me because looking at my stomach, I'd think it would be more. As far as what I'm eating goes...I've been eating a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches and fruit. I still love fudge pop tarts and I've actually eaten a couple of salads this week.

Symptoms: Still nauseated, but it's getting better. I feel like I've been more tired this week than I was last week. Maybe I've just been staying up too late. I also switched over to maternity clothes this week. It feels so much better! I found a few things at the Just Between Friends sale in Tulsa last Sunday (that's where I got the gray pants pictured above). I really like the kind of pants that go under your belly and don't have a stretchy band...at least at this point I do. That may change as I grow. I also found a few plain long sleeve maternity crew necks on sale at Old Navy.

Baby: Our baby is about 2 1/2 inches long this week, the size of a large plum. *On a side note, the description this week says "It's hard to believe especially from the outside, since you're probably barely showing at this point, but your baby has more than doubled in size during the past three weeks." Um...pretty sure I'm more than 'barely showing' hahaha. Anyway, The digestive system is beginning to flex its muscles. The pituitary gland has started producing hormones. And the bone marrow is making white blood cells. I go back to the doctor on Monday...I really hope I get to hear the heartbeat!

Thoughts: There is so much to look forward to and things are happening so fast! I really can't wait until I find out if it's a boy or girl and I really can't wait until I can feel him/her moving inside me. That's gotta feel weird, but I think it's so cool. I can't wait to see what he/she looks like. I bet I've had 15 dreams about it. I can't wait to hold him/her. Ahhh there is so much to look forward to. I'm soooo excited and so thankful to be pregnant.

Favorite: My favorite thing this week has to be maternity clothes. I've only bought a few things, but it's made a huge difference. It feels so good to be in comfortable clothes.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: