Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby's Room!

Last week was sooooo much fun! I was on Spring Break and I got to spend most of the week with family and friends in Okc. My parents generously bought our furniture for the baby's room while I was visiting. My mom and I looked everywhere and this was my favorite! It should be here in a couple of weeks! I can't wait!
The Crib....



The dresser....



And the changing table... I didn't order the hutch. I couldn't find the right pic online, but it will look like this minus the shelves on top...



It's all in espresso (the really dark wood). I love it! Thank you so much mom and dad!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

mgoff said...

Love it! You will like the cabinet type door with shelves inside (on the bottom right of the changing table)...this is how our dresser is and it is so convenient! Cant wait to see you!