Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grocery Budget

So Chad and I spent a few hours working on our budget a few weeks ago. We are committed to sticking with it and I am sooo excited! After being inspired by my mom and sister-in-law, Keely, I am on track to use only about a third...maybe a fourth of what we budgeted for groceries! I love saving money! I bought all of this for $36! That's a veggie tray, two boxes of pizza pockets, cottage cheese, beans, 3 packages of rolls, 2 packages of deli meat, chili, milk, tortillas, 3 lbs of chicken tenders, 2 types of steak, ribs, and pork chops. Not too bad for my first focused bargain grocery shopping. If you haven't checked out the site: couponcloset.net, do it! It's a local lady that shares all of her coupons, bargains, and tips. I'm jealous of all of you that live in Okc and have a Homeland...they double coupons up to $1. Take advantage of it and match your coupons with the ads! You'll be amazed at how much you'll save in a month. It's so exciting!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: