I know it's been a while since I've added to my blog...sorry. My excuse is that I really don't like to post with out adding pictures. My camera has been in Chad's truck for a week or so and I keep forgetting to take it out and take pictures. Anyway...here's some brief updates:
1. We went to a church in Grove last Sunday and really liked it! Yea!!! This has been a big struggle. The church we went to had a guest speaker, so we're going to check it out again this Sunday. It's just exciting to find a place that we both like.
2. I got to see High School Musical today at the Coleman Theater. I'll have to take pictures of it sometime. It's really old-timey and elaborate. The high school students performed in it and it was really pretty good. I love field trip days!!!
3. I'm looking for a new hobby. Those of you who know me, know that I love to shop...really I love to bargain hunt. I usually don't buy anything, but I love looking around and seeing what's out and how much things cost. I love getting a good deal on things. Well, since moving to Miami, that has pretty much stopped. There's not really anywhere to shop around here. That leaves me looking for something fun to do in my spare time after school. So this week I've been reading. I rarely read anything except for a devotional in the morning. However, Nicholas Spark's new book just came out...I'm on chapter 3 and it's pretty good. If you want to borrow it when I'm finished, let me know.
4. Chad's sister, Rachel, got engaged last Saturday! I'm so excited for her!!! I would give you more details, but Chad didn't get all the good details when he talked to her.
5. Since there aren't many restaurants in Miami, I'm always excited when I see things at Walmart that are from restaurants. For example, I love the TGIFriday's meals that you make in the skillet. I also like most of the Macaroni Grill pasta kits. I say most because I made one last night, Chicken Marsala with linguine, and it was pretty disgusting. Anyway, I was pretty exited when I saw Tony Roma's Ribs the other day. I fixed them tonight and they were delicious! I highly recommend them.
I hope you all are having a great week. I'll try to take some pics this weekend. We're headed to another softball tourn!