Monday, July 18, 2011

Working on Blake's Room Day One

I could not have done this without the help of my mom and Keely! They did an incredible job!!! Here's some pics of the progress...

Taping...if you don't have an automatic level, they are worth every penny!

Sealing the tape...I came across a blog that recommended using Modge Podge to seal the tape and prevent the paint from bleeding through. This was very important because I don't have any of the paint they used on our house and I have no clue what the name of the shade was. This means we didn't have any paint to do touch ups with. the colors!

The big reveal...the Modge Podge worked! The paint didn't bleed through and we've got perfectly straight lines!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: