Saturday, July 30, 2011

32 Weeks

Time is flying by! Blake is going to be here before I know it! I can't believe it's already been 32 weeks! I went to the doctor this week; I'm going every two weeks now. She said I'm measuring two weeks ahead and that I have been consistently two weeks ahead for a long time. So, she wants to do another ultrasound on Aug 18th! That sounds great to me! I'd love to see him again and I think it will hopefully put my mind at ease. I've been paranoid that he is going to be really big ever since I got pregnant. My doctor said she'd be more concerned if I had gestational diabetes, but all of those tests came back normal. She just wants to do another one so that she'll have a better idea as to what to expect when it's time for him to arrive. I asked if that meant he'd come early. She said not necessarily...just because he's big doesn't mean he's fully developed and ready to come out. I then told her that if it looks like he's not going to fit, I'm totally ok with doing a c-section. So we will see...is it the way he's positioned, the way I'm carrying him, the amount of fluid I have, or is he just big? Everything else looks good. I'm just very thankful I get to have another ultrasound. :)

This pic makes me laugh...Can you tell all my maternity shirts are starting to get too short?!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

mgoff said...

Cant wait to hear. Just remember even with ultrasounds they cant tell 100% what size they will be--so dont panick! Hang in there the last few weeks are the hardest! He will be here before you know it!

Amanda Isaacs said...

Yeah she told me they wouldn't be able to get an accurate weight, but they could get the bone measurements... I need to see you! Hope everything is going good for you guys!