Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11 Chilly 5k Run




Back in November a few of us from church got together and decided to do a 5K on New Years Day. It sounded like a great thing at the time, but as the day got closer I started second guessing myself. It's been a pretty mild winter so far, until today. When I left the house this morning it was 18 degrees! Burr! (I'd much rather run in 100 degree weather than in the cold.) I had so many layers on I didn't know if I'd be able to move. I always dread doing races until the race actually starts. Once it starts, I'm ok. I just don't like thinking about it ahead of time. I survived though and I had a great time. It was fun to do a race with Chad (even though he kicked my tail) and everyone from church. I'm glad we got to do it. It was a great way to kick of 2011.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: