Monday, October 4, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

Let me just say, it's awesome to have great friends that I can count on to pray for me. I am so blessed! For those of you that I didn't get to talk to, here's the update:
The doctor felt a cyst on my right ovary today...I felt it too once she started pressing on it. She scheduled me for two ultrasounds in the morning. One on the inside and one on the outside. Once they get a better look at it, then they'll decide what they need to do. This isn't really a shock. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). I've never had a problem with it other than being irregular...until now. I really love my doctor. She's very comforting and explains things in a way that I can understand what she's talking about. She doesn't rush off, but stays and answers any questions I have. For that, I'm very thankful.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: