Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Date Night


Chad and I finally had a date night last Saturday night. Things have been so crazy and busy lately. It was so nice to take a break and enjoy some time together. We had a nice dinner at Stonehill Grill in Miami and then we went to see Avatar. It's been a really long time since we've been to the movies. I've had a long list of movies I wanted to see and this one wasn't at the top. However, in Miami, it was showing in 3D. I could only think of one other movie I'd seen in 3D and it was on vacation in Disneyworld when I was like 5. I was way more excited about seeing it in 3D than I was the actual movie. HOWEVER, I was wrong about the movie. It was really good! The effects were awesome and seeing it in 3D topped off the experience. I recommend it!

1 comment:

Amanda Isaacs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.