Friday, October 9, 2009

I call it... Pure Love

These are hands down, my favorite brownies! The first time my mom made these I fell in love with them. I think this recipe has been passed around to everyone I know, but here it is if you missed it...
Ingredients:
1 Brownie Mix
3 Eggs
1/2 c Oil
1/4 c Water
3 Symphony King Size Candy Bars

Directions:
Mix the brownie mix as directed on the box. Place half of the brownie mixture in a greased 9 X 13 pan.







Layer on the Symphony candy bars.








Spoon the remaining brownie mixture on top.








Bake as directed on the brownie mix box. Let cool and enjoy! Super easy!

3 comments:

danielle said...

oh. my. goodness. my favorite too. i love love love them.

Kindred Sisters said...

I love your about me Amanda, I think your blog is adorable!

Mrs. Maxson said...

They look heavenly! You know Nick loves everything you bake:)

P.S. Come see my new blog!
http://audramaxson.blogspot.com