Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Embroidery Machine

I think I'm finally about to make up my mind. I've had my eye on this embroidery/sewing machine for a little over 4 months. I'm really leaning towards getting it. It's a pretty basic one, but it's rated really high and has great reviews. I love the sewing machine I've been using and it's from the same line. I think this would be a good one, but I'm not sure because I don't have any experience with embroidery machines. If any of you have ever used an embroidery machine and have any advise, please share your thoughts with me. I'd really appreciate it.

3 comments:

mgoff said...

Sorry, nothing to add here!

danielle said...

me either. other than it looks fun!!!

Sherri said...

My siser-in-law has an embrodiery machine. If you haven't purchased one yet, I'll ask what kind she has and how well she likes it.