Friday, May 8, 2009

Working on my Websites

I think setting up my other blog page is taking longer than it takes to make the actual products! I have a couple of things up. I will be adding some more soon. I don't really like the layout of the blog, hopefully I can figure out how to make it look a little better. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I feel like it all just runs together. I'd like it to be more organized and easier to read. I'm opening up an online store as soon as I finish a few more products and have pictures. If it's easier to use and more organized, I may just delete the other blog...I don't know. In any case, I'm having a lot of fun sewing. I should have been doing this all winter! If you want to see a few pictures, I added the blog (Plaid Peach) over on the side with the other blogs I read.

No comments: