Monday, May 18, 2009

Hooded towels

I just added a hooded towel to my online store. I found some really cute towels to use and I was so excited to get them. I've been looking for cute towels, and I hadn't had much luck until last weekend. I'm also really excited about the next item I'm adding. I decided to make a swaddle wrap thing instead of a hooded blanket. I like them much better. I kinda have a busy week since this is the last week of school and softball is also starting this week. I hope to have it up by the end of the week anyway though. I also got some sew-in labels in the mail today. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. There were lots of designs that looked cuter than the one I ordered, but I wanted to get one that I could use on all the products. The one I ordered is black and white, but still cute I think.

I'll try to update my blog again tomorrow with stuff from last weekend.

No comments: