Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday

Mario Badescu is offering free shipping right now through May 25th. Enter the code FLAGS when you check out. I love their face stuff. I have the orange cleansing cream wash, the foaming gycolic wash, and the drying lotion. I highly recommend Mario Badescu. The products leave your skin feeling really soft and they aren't expensive.

I have two more days left with students! I still don't think it's really sunk in yet.

Last weekend was super busy, but so much fun. Friday I went to OKC for the Reaching Souls banquet. My brother is working for Reaching Souls right now. It's an incredible organization. You should check them out if you haven't heard about it yet. www.reachingsoulsinternational.org/ Robin was my date for the banquet and it was really great to spend some time with her. I'm so glad she got to come with me. I wish we could hang out more. Saturday morning I got to meet some friends for breakfast. It was so good to get to see their faces and catch up on life. Saturday afternoon I drove back to Miami and met Chad after he got off work. We then drove to Tahlequah for Rachel (Chad's sister) and Colton's wedding shower. They had a rock band themed shower and it was so much fun. I'm so excited for them. They are getting married in a little over three weeks! Yea! I can't wait! I love being married and I love it when I get to see two great people get married! They are going to have a great life together.

Sorry I don't have any pictures...I really need to do a better job of taking pictures. I took a few at the shower, but I can't access them right now. I'll have to add them later.

No comments: