Saturday, April 23, 2011

18 Weeks!


18 Weeks!!!



This "little mama" is quickly becoming "big mama!". I weighed the other night and... I was up 17 lbs!!! (That was right after I had dinner. I weighed again later and it wasn't quite as much.) I think my body really needs to slow down. I'm eating fairly healthy and I don't think I'm over-eating at all. What can I say....oh well. I just hope the doctor doesn't tell me I've gained too much. :/
I don't have my list of changes in our baby this week...I'll try to update it later. BUT I do get to see our baby soon! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! We'll find out Thursday, April 28th what we're having! I honestly don't know which I think it is. Ahhhh I can't wait to find out!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

mgoff said...

Amanda! You look so CUTE! Cant wait to see you in person!