Saturday, February 18, 2012

Running! (really I should say jogging)

I've started running again for lots of reasons. Not because I want to be super fast or win anything, but mostly because it's my little escape to get some time to myself. I've been going early in the morning before Chad leaves for work, but it's really hard to try to time it where it all works since Blake wakes up at different times everyday. I looked into rejoining the gym again, but it didn't work out. They all put all of the kids together in the same room and said they have up to 25-30 at a time sometimes. I'm not real comfortable putting Blake in the same room with big kids at this point. I figure by the time I am, we'll probably be close to having another one. Realistically I won't be going to the gym for several years. So......we got a treadmill!!!! I love it! It's so nice to be able to hop on it whenever and not have to stress about scheduling everything just right. Chad and his dad put it together this Saturday. Thank you guys so much!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: