Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups







This is another recipe I tried recently. I love cheesecake and I love pumpkin cheesecake even better! However, I've never tried to make one on my own. I never really wanted to mess with a spring form pan. Whoever came up with this idea was a genius! They were so simple to make and I'm sure I'll make them again sometime.

Ingredients:






12 whole Halloween Oreos
8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, softened
½ cups Granulated Sugar
½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
½ cups Pureed Pumpkin
1 whole Egg
¼ teaspoons Cinnamon
⅛ teaspoons Nutmeg
2 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
1 pinch Salt

Preparation Instructions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 Oreo in the bottom of each muffin tin. Set aside.
In large bowl, whip cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Stir in vanilla, pumpkin, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour and salt until combined. Scrape sides of bowl and whip mixture until completely smooth. Spoon mixture evenly over Oreos. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheesecakes have set. Remove from oven to cool.
Once cheesecakes are cool enough to handle, remove from muffin tin. Remove paper wrappers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: