Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Loving the Weather

Chad took me for a motorcycle ride last weekend. We spent most of the day Saturday on the bike. Somehow he always finds these really neat places to ride to. He took me to this beautiful waterfall in Joplin and we ate lunch at this really unique restaurant called Undercliff. It's built into the side of a cliff and the inside is like a cave. We have definitely been enjoying all the beautiful weather and I'm so glad we got to ride around a little last weekend. I hope this weather stays like this for a while.

3 comments:

mgoff said...

Oh my. These pictures bring back so many senior picture memories! Hope to see you saturday!

Practical Traci said...

Great photos! Are you still etching the 10x13 glass pans? I was thinking about getting one for a Christmas present...

Amanda Isaacs said...

Yes, I am still etching. I took off my link for etsy, but I am still making things here and there. If you decide you'd like one, send me an email at isaacs898@yahoo.com